Thursday, December 18, 2008

Long Time No Write...


Seems like a long time from April 1st to December 18th. I guess I fail as a blogger if I can only find a muse every eight months or so.

Update on Restoration and Renovation of the Sanctuary and Chapel at the church I attend: work continues on the Chancel; electricians continue to install conduit for the sound contractor; official date given for reoccupation of the Sanctuary -- Sunday, March 22, 2009. To say that the results of this nearly $2 million project "pop" presents the understatement of the year. Much congratulations due for key individuals who led this project and to the many workers who completed their tasts in such an exemplary manner.

-------------------------------------

No more roof problems at Magnolia Plantation for the intervening 8 months. Did have a significant plumbing problem. The 4-inch outflow pipe from the sump, downhill to the small creek that runs behind "Magnolia Plantation" either collapsed or was purposely crushed by an irate neighbor who has now moved away. I think it is the latter. I think he thought the pipe was on his property. It wasn't. Alas, we nearly had a flood in the basement. All has been repaired at considerable expense.

Since no one knows this blog exists, I guess it doesn't matter that I haven't written in 8 months.
Copyright © 2008 by Dean K. Wilson. All Rights Reserved.

 

No comments: